Monday, February 17, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1


I've talked about how much I love our Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, but I don't think I've shared about our favorite kid apps. I feel like everyone always talks about cool apps for the iPhone and iPad, but there are tons of cool apps in the Google Play store as well. Here's the apps that we think are awesome...

Brain Pop.
Kids ABC Learning Trains.
Kids Spelling N Learning Game.
Endless Alphabet.
Dinosaur Games For Kids.
My Singing Monsters.
My Muppets Show.
Arcade Ball.
Zombie Smasher.

What are your favorite Google Play apps? We're always looking for more apps to download.



#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment