Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring Room makeover with @WorldMarket Victorian Isles Collection

World Market Victorian Isles Collection



Aiden Coffee Table
worldmarket.com


Coral Royalty Stool
worldmarket.com




Carlin Carved Mirror
worldmarket.com



Wooden Perched Songbirds Décor
worldmarket.com



I love spring! Especially Spring here in California, it honestly can't be beat. With the changing of the seasons, you can't help but let change happen to other parts of your life as well. After New Years I find myself wanting to get rid of all the dark and heavy materials and colors in my home and surround myself with light and airy. I've been "window shopping" at World Market lately (I LOVE WORLD MARKET!) and there are so many things I NEED want. 

World Market is having a sweepstakes to win a private movie screening for you and 50 of your friends to go see Oz "The Great and Powerful", free IMAX tickets for a year, and a $1000 dollar giftcard to World Market. Plus 3 first prizes will win a $500 World market giftcard. This is probably the best sweepstakes ever. To enter, go here

Follow World Market on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest. 


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and World Market, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #WorldMarket. http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO

No comments:

Post a Comment