Thursday, April 11, 2013

Naturally honest with The Honest Company


I was given the opportunity to try out The Honest Co. products last week. Interestingly enough, I've been really interested in more eco-friendly, non-toxic, and natural cleaning products, but I hadn't quite made the switch just yet. For me, switching to another product was something I wanted to do, but I had some reservations. Would a green product actually clean the same way my standard household cleaners did? Would I have to sacrifice convenience in order to use a more natural product? I was pleasantly surprised after using The Honest Co. The products were simple, smelled awesome and nothing like my old cleaners, and actually did the job. I officially made the cleaner switch in the bathroom! I've been using The Honest Co.'s Honest Multi-purpose cleaner, Honest Bathroom cleaner, Honest Bubble bath, and Honest Wipes.

First off, I just have to tell you that these cleaners can be used anywhere! There is no specific "bathroom" smell. With scents like White Grapefruit and Eucalyptus Mint, it's safe to say everything has a multi-purpose scent. I've actually been using these cleaners throughout my house and not just the bathroom. I have found that the sprays worked just as well as the standard cleaners but without the chemicals and that chemical smell. I noticed there isn't any residue left behind and I don't feel weird knowing that my kid's hands will be all over everything I'm spraying.

Wyatt really enjoys his new Honest Bubble bath, too. The most important thing as far as bubble baths go is if it can produce a decent amount of bubbles, and the answer is yes! The smell is light and didn't leave gross sudsy residue in my tub, which is a huge problem I have since I give Wyatt a bubble bath everyday. A little goes a long way, too.

Things I found interesting about The Honest Co.-

  • Their products are not only designed to be safe and sustainable, but beautiful, fresh, and fun. (The design on the bottles is much more appealing than some of the cleaners I see at the store).
  • Honest is a Certified B Corporation. Which means they are dedicated to making a profound social difference, safeguarding people and the planet, and making efforts to a be better business. It’s like earning a LEED or Fair Trade certification, but for a business. They are very proud to be an active member of the B Corp community of like-minded organizations, because they believe that together, they can make it better.
  • Charitable Giving. With every purchase you make, The Honest Company donates time, money, and product to their current charitable partner Baby2Baby.org. This worthy non-profit supplies families in need with essential baby gear and clothing for children up to age 12.
  • The Honest Company’s goal is to provide customers with products they need and love (and exceptional service). This means that their ear is always to the ground—they love to hear from their community and take the feedback they learn from Facebook, Twitter, their blog, and customer support to create products that make sense for your lives. It's these honest discussions with their customers that inspire them to expand their offerings in current and new product categories.


Please make sure you sign up for The Honest Co.'s Cleaning trial (or Diaper trial!) and sign up for their Email.

**Get $10 off a $40 purchase at The Honest Company using code Pollinate10off40. (Limited to first-time customers and one use per customer. Expires April 26, 2013.)**


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and The Honest Company  but all my opinions are my own. I really do love The Honest Company. #pmedia #NaturallyHonest http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

No comments:

Post a Comment