Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review


I was given the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from Staples and I really love it. I've never had a tablet before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I have to admit I was kinda nervous since I'm such a die hard Apple fan. I didn't know if I would like an android device again. I had an android phone about 3 years ago and I hated it... BUT, the Samsung Galaxy has surprised me. 

For starters, it was all super simple to set up and it took no time at all. The Galaxy was pretty much ready to go straight from the box. I checked out the apps in the app store and started downloading my regulars. Unlike a lot of apps for IOS, so many apps for android are free. So with that I was on a downloading frenzy. Wyatt has a slew of games to play with now and has totally figured out how to navigate the entire tablet. 


And for me? I'm using it just like I used to use my iPhone- randomly browsing Pinterest, reading blogs, and checking out Facebook. I'm really excited about a font making app that I found on there and I've been playing with that pretty much non-stop. MUST MAKE MORE APPS.


I'm mostly excited about the kid apps I've found though. I don't want to make this review about kid apps, but I've been able to find some really good educational apps and I've been working on letters with Wyatt. Since we've had the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 he's learned a bunch of new letters and points them out to me whenever he sees them. The tablet is a great way for a modern kid like mine to learn, and it reaches him in a way that I can't seem to. It pretty much makes learning really fun for him, so yep, I like this tablet. 

I'm not sure if I'm a complete android fan- at least not enough to get rid of my beloved iphone, but I do like my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. 

Full disclosure: Staples.com provided me with these products for review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are strictly my own. Feel free to shop their entire line of tablets online.

3 comments:

  1. I just retired my iPhone4 and moved over to Samsung (Galaxy S4).

    BEST. MOVE. EVER. Nuff said! I LOVE it!

    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already used Samsung for smartphone but for tablets no I haven't. But soon I will buy some of their tablet models and I will buy it on Tablet Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like everyone here in the Middle East love Samsungs for phones but Ipads for tablets.

    ReplyDelete