Wednesday, June 19, 2013

World's Largest Bake Sale

Ingredients-
+1.5 cups of oats
+2-3 super rippened bananas
+1 cup of unsweetened applesauce
+handful of craisins to taste
+cinnamon

Pretty much just throw everything together, mix it up pretty well, throw it on a baking sheet at 350 for about 35 minutes and then go to town! It's great and super healthy for you! The entire batch ended up being about 12 weight watchers points, so I made 12 cookies to make it easier to count points on the go. 1 cookie equaled 1 weight watcher's point. 

When it comes to baking and stuff, I'm no expert. I just know sugar tastes awesome. I was pretty impressed when I heard about Sandra Lee's Bake Sale for charity. 16 million kids in this country are going hungry right now. Every treat sold at the bake sale was 5 dollars, and every cent went to Bake Sale for No Kid Hungry and The Food Bank for New York City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment